Comprehensive coverage for whatever life throws your way.
Get coverage that kicks in if your car is stolen, vandalized or totaled
Choose a policy that acts as an extended vehicle warranty
Set up a safety net if an accident affects your ability to pay your loan
Take a load off your mind with policies for vehicles and personal finances.
Your vehicle is running smoothly and providing everything you need. Your finances are in a good position and you're managing all your loan payments comfortably. But what would happen if all that changed suddenly? That's where a Partnership Insurance Agency* (PIA) team member steps in to explain your options for protecting your vehicle, your finances and your credit rating.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
GAP coverage fills in where your regular auto insurance comes up short.
- Covers the "gap" between what you owe on your vehicle and what your insurance company says it's worth if totaled in a covered loss
- Includes protection for accidents and theft
- Also covers your insurance deductible
Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI)
MBI is similar to a dealer's extended warranty, except it is typically less expensive and provides more coverage.
- Covers all parts and systems, not just a specific list of items outlined by most dealer warranties
- You choose where you want your vehicle to be repaired
- Very affordable; pay monthly instead of a large up-front premium
An unexpected turn in life can upend your finances. Protect your finances if you become disabled, involuntarily unemployed, or if tragedy strikes.
- Available for vehicle, credit card, and personal loans
- Pay for protection by adding a small amount to your monthly loan payment
- Simple eligibility requirements make it easy to qualify
*Insurance products are made available by Partnership Insurance Agency (PIA), LLC and underwritten by leading insurance companies. Not all applicants may qualify. This insurance is not a deposit and is not insured or guaranteed by Financial Partners Credit Union. Subject to change without notice. Partnership Insurance Agency (PIA), LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Financial Partners Credit Union. Conditions, restrictions, and terms may apply. Insurance products available only to California residents. This is an Advertisement Savings info. based on 2018 CA Department of Insurance rate comparison profile 38B. Insurance Products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; are not a deposit of, or guaranteed by the Financial Partners Credit Union or any Financial Partners Credit Union Affiliate; and may lose value. Any insurance required as a condition of the extension of credit by Financial Partners Credit Union need not be purchased from our Agency but may, without affecting the approval of the application for an extension of credit, be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the customer's choice.