Speed through checkout lines with one-touch transactions.
Take advantage of quicker, more secure transactions.
- Connect your debit or credit card to your phone's digital wallet
- "Tap" to pay with your mobile device
- Your card information is never shared with merchants
Easy to set up. Simple to use. It's a win-win.
You use your phone to take care of countless daily activities. Why not make purchases with it too?
Start by opening your phone's digital wallet app and connecting your Financial Partners debit or credit card by photographing it. Then, all it takes is a wave over a merchant's reader to complete your in-store purchase.
The app never stores your financial information and merchants never see your card details, making the process more secure. Online purchases are just as easy and safe.
- For Apple devices, add your cards to the Wallet app
- For Samsung devices, add your cards to the Samsung Pay app
- To use Google Pay, download the app on Google Play or the App Store
Get into the action
- To use Apple Pay, hold your Apple device near a contactless reader or payment terminal. Double click the device's side button and authorize the transaction leveraging Touch ID, Face ID, or entering your devices passcode. Hold the display up to the reader to complete your purchase.
- For Samsung Pay, hold your Samsung device near a contactless reader or payment terminal. Your device will vibrate and beep, then seek a bio-metric authentication or passcode to authorize the transaction.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Apple Pay can be used in stores with the iPhone 6 and later or Apple Watch, and within apps and on the web with other select devices. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, KNOX, Galaxy S and Galaxy Note are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners. Samsung Pay is supported by Galaxy 6 and greater and Note5 and greater; see more information about Samsung Pay.