Long-Term Care, AD&D & Medicare
Protection and peace of mind for life's realities.
Good planning ensures your family is supported.
We understand these are some of the more difficult discussions in life. Planning for injury, illness, incapacitation, and accidental death can cause stress on families. We're here to help you through the planning stages to make it as stress-free as possible. Friendly professionals at the Partnership Insurance Agency* (PIA), a subsidiary of Financial Partners Credit Union, explain all your options and help you find the right coverage at an affordable price.
Long-Term Care Insurance
- Covers expenses from an assisted living facility or nursing home
- Provides coverage not available through Medicare or other health insurance policies
- Includes home care and adult daycare expenses
- Preserves estate value so you can transfer it to your heirs
- Covers loss of life or certain injuries from covered accidents
- Helps provide financial security to your family
- Use the benefits for any reason, including mortgage and debt payoff
*Insurance products are made available by Partnership Insurance Agency (PIA), LLC and underwritten by leading insurance companies. Not all applicants may qualify. This insurance is not a deposit and is not insured or guaranteed by Financial Partners Credit Union. Subject to change without notice. Partnership Insurance Agency (PIA), LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Financial Partners Credit Union. Conditions, restrictions, and terms may apply. Insurance products available only to California residents. This is an Advertisement Savings info. based on 2018 CA Department of Insurance rate comparison profile 38B. Insurance Products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; are not a deposit of, or guaranteed by the Financial Partners Credit Union or any Financial Partners Credit Union Affiliate; and may lose value. Any insurance required as a condition of the extension of credit by Financial Partners Credit Union need not be purchased from our Agency but may, without affecting the approval of the application for an extension of credit, be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the customer's choice.