Comprehensive coverage for whatever life throws your way.
Home, Auto & Life Insurance
Protect your valuable assets, and your family.
Finding good protection is a great idea.
When it comes to insurance policies, it's the big three - auto, home and life. How much coverage do you need and what type? We're here to help you figure it all out so you can accomplish your planning goals with less stress and enjoy your journey.
You're always on the move, so make sure you have an insurance policy that keeps pace. Whether it's your daily commuter or weekend toy, we'll help find affordable coverage.
- Policies to protect your auto, motorcycle, RV, boat and other vehicles
- Discounts available for a good driving record, the type of vehicle you drive, earning high grades in school, bundling policies with us, and more
Your living space is your refuge. Make sure you protect it properly, whether you own or rent. Choose from several major insurance carriers to find the right coverage at the right price.
- Homeowners, renters, and condo insurance
- Umbrella policies available
- Discounts for bundling policies, installing a burglar alarm, owning a newer home, and more
Protect your family and round out your portfolio with a customized policy.
- Choose from various types of life insurance plans (term life, whole life, etc.)
- Provide coverage for your loved one
- Line up your charitable giving and estate planning, too
*Insurance products are made available by Partnership Insurance Agency (PIA), LLC and underwritten by leading insurance companies. Not all applicants may qualify. This insurance is not a deposit and is not insured or guaranteed by Financial Partners Credit Union. Subject to change without notice. Partnership Insurance Agency (PIA), LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Financial Partners Credit Union. Conditions, restrictions, and terms may apply. Insurance products available only to California residents. This is an Advertisement Savings info. based on 2018 CA Department of Insurance rate comparison profile 38B. Insurance Products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; are not a deposit of, or guaranteed by the Financial Partners Credit Union or any Financial Partners Credit Union Affiliate; and may lose value. Any insurance required as a condition of the extension of credit by Financial Partners Credit Union need not be purchased from our Agency but may, without affecting the approval of the application for an extension of credit, be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the customer's choice.