Card Controls & Security
Define when, where and how your cards are used
- Quickly activate a new card
- Put a hold on your credit or debit card if it's lost
- Set up your travel plans so transactions are smooth
More security and more convenience are in your hands.
Your Financial Partners debit and credit cards are part of your everyday finances. Now you can manage how they're used by setting up card controls through Online Banking and our app. Wherever you go, you can take various types of action, hassle-free and worry-free.
- Activate a Card – It's a great alternative to calling our 800 number.
- Disable/Enable a Card – Put a freeze on your card if it’s misplaced or you're not using it so you can combat fraud. When the card is found or you're reading to shop, simply turn it back on.
- Reissue a Damaged Card – Reorder a card in seconds.
- Report a Card Lost/Stolen – Mitigate fraud and request a new card quickly and easily.
- Schedule Travels – Add notes about your vacation or business travels so your transactions go smoothly. Otherwise, a transaction outside your home area could be blocked and flagged as potential fraud.