Isn’t it time you belonged to a financial institution that cares about you, instead of just about the bottom line? As a credit union, Financial Partners is owned by our members, not by Wall Street, which means we can channel more of our earnings into providing you with lower loan rates, higher savings rates, lower fees, and surcharge-free access to over 30,000 ATMs.
And, because our customers are also our owners, we strive to deliver the highest levels of personalized service, whether at a branch, by phone, or online.
Credit unions are membership organizations, so you need to meet certain criteria to open a Financial Partners account…but don’t worry, there are lots of ways you can qualify! You can open an account if you:
- Live, work, go to school or worship in Orange County
- Live, work, go to school or worship in San Diego County
- Live, work, go to school or worship in much of Los Angeles County
- Live, work, go to school or worship in the City of South San Francisco
- Are a member of AARP (the American Association of Retired Persons)
- Are an employee or retiree of certain employers
Ready to get started? Opening a Financial Partners account is easy. Just complete the online form and deposit at least $25 into your new account. Or, if you prefer, you can stop by any branch.