Your Wallet, Without the Wallet
Thought paying at the register or within apps couldn't get any easier? It just did. Now you can use Samsung Pay™ and Apple Pay™ with your Financial Partners debit or credit cards!
Simplify the way you shop by adding your Financial Partners credit and debit cards to your phone's payment app. For iPhone 6 or Apple Watch, add your cards to the Passbook app. For Samsung Galaxy phones, add your cards to the Samsung Pay app.
Now you can easily check out at many of your favorite retailers with just the touch of your finger!
- Add your Financial Partners debit and/or credit card to Passbook or your Samsung Pay app and set it as your default payment card.
- To use Apple Pay (at participating retailers), just hold your iPhone 6 or Apple Watch phone near the contact-less reader. With your finger on Touch ID, or for Apple Watch, double‑click the side button and hold the display up to the reader.
- To use Samsung Pay, simply hold your Samsung
Galaxy phone next to the mag stripe reader of any compatible payment terminal,
found almost anywhere where you can swipe a debit or credit card!
- Your device will vibrate and beep--and your purchase is complete!
- Review your card activity in eBanking or through the FPCU Mobile app
- Apple and Samsung do not store your transaction information
- Merchants never see or receive your actual card, so you never reveal your name, card number, or security code
Not sure where to use Apple Pay? Look for the Apple Pay logo or view a list of participating merchants.
For more information about Apple Pay, take a look at
Apple’s FAQs. Or for Samsung Pay, visit Samsung Pay's Support page.
Don’t have an FPCU debit or credit card? Call us at 800.950.7328, or apply for a checking account or credit card online.