Learn more about how you can win $250 with your FPCU Mastercard!
2023 Gift More Get More Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Financial Partners Credit Union (“the Credit Union”, “Financial Partners”, “FPCU”, “the Sponsor”), P.O. Box 7005, Downey, CA, 90241, United States.
2. Eligibility: The Gift More Get More Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to anyone who are at least18+ years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees and Volunteers of Financial Partners Credit Union, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Financial Partners Credit Union, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about November 6, 2023, at 12:00 AM and ending December 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by December 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM. The Sweepstakes period will be divided into eight weeks, each which starts at 12:01 am on Monday and ends at 11:59 pm on Sunday. All times are Pacific Time. Activities performed or entries received prior to or after the Sweepstakes period are not eligible.
5. How to Enter: One entry into the Sweepstakes will be given for each credit card purchase successfully completed during the Sweepstakes Period by a Financial Partners Credit Union member. Certain restrictions may apply. Only credit card purchases made during the Promotion Period by cardholders that are not in default under the customer agreement for that account during the Promotion Period are eligible for entry. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted a particular cardholder entry, such entry will be deemed to be submitted by the primary person in whose name the card used to enter the Sweepstakes was issued. Account adjustment transactions/returns, cash advances, balance transfers, debit card transactions, non-U.S. dollar purchases, payment of late fees or over-limit fees are not eligible. Additionally, credit cards or card numbers that are stolen, fraudulent, tampered with, or otherwise altered are not eligible. Transactions must be made during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, delayed, destroyed, deleted, erased, stolen, or unreadable. Entries by ineligible persons, fraudulent entries, or entries created in error will be disqualified and an alternate entry selected. FPCU reserves the right to void or reverse the awarding of any prizes obtained fraudulently or illegally and to seek appropriate remedies to recover any prizes.
6. Alternate Entry: Mail a 3x5 postcard (the “Mail-In Entry”), including your name, complete address, email address and phone number to the following address to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes: Financial Partners Credit Union, Q4 Holiday Gift More Get More Sweepstakes, PO Box 7005, Downey, CA 90242. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Financial Partners Credit Union. Mail-in entries must be received by Financial Partners Credit Union by December 31, 2023. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. The Credit Union is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, or illegible entries or mail. Alternate entries are limited to one per person per period. Mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the Credit Union and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each mail-in entry will be entered into the Sweepstakes drawing for the week the postcard is received.
7. Prizes: Each winner will receive $250 deposited to their Financial Partners Credit Union savings or checking account. If the winner does not have an FPCU savings or checking account, alternate arrangements will be made to deliver the prize. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. No prize substitutions permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor will report all prize winnings to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law. Any costs not specifically identified herein are the responsibility of the prize winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Financial Partners Credit Union to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners will be selected by Financial Partners Credit Union, whose decision is final. Allow up to ten (10) days for prizes to be credited.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a weekly random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor from November 6 – December 31, 2023. Winning entries will be selected weekly from all eligible entries received during the previous week. Each entry is eligible for only one weekly drawing. Prize winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address associated with their account or phone within five (5) days following the winner selection. Financial Partners Credit Union shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail, call screening or other security settings, or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Winner will be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, a W-9 Form and where allowable , a Publicity Release (collectively, "the Releases"). The Releases will require the winner to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of tax reporting, as required by law. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Rights Granted by you: By entering this sweepstakes you understand that Financial Partners Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Financial Partners Credit Union, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
11. Terms: Financial Partners Credit Union reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Financial Partners Credit Union may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Financial Partners Credit Union. Financial Partners Credit Union reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Financial Partners Credit Union has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: credit card transactions intended to manipulate the Sweepstakes; fraudulent or unauthorized card transactions; abuse or misuse of software, equipment or cards in order to create entries; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Financial Partners Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email periodically from Financial Partners Credit Union. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
The Sponsor reserves the right to add, delete or revise these Official Rules as necessary without notice. The Credit Union is not responsible for printing errors or omissions. These rules supersede any published advertising.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any error or malfunction of any telephone, computer, network, or other system or equipment, or for any human error, which prevents an entry from being created, maintained, or received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Credit Union is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, regardless of the cause or intent.
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Financial Partners Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
13. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND CA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
15. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please visit the contact form at fpcu.org/contact-us, complete your contact information, type “Please e-mail me the winners list for the Financial Partners Credit Union Sweepstakes” in the Questions/Comments box, and submit the form. The Winners List will be provided via email.
16. Endorsements: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.