Compare Checking Accounts
We have a checking account that's right for you! All checking accounts have a low $25 minimum to open. Access your money though eBanking, Mobile Banking, one of the 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs on the CO-OP network, or one of 5,000+ Shared Branches.
In addition to the accounts below, we offer a basic Student Checking account, available to students up to age 24, for a low $1.99 monthly fee (waived with eStatements).
|| eZ Card
| Great fit for you if
|| You would like a basic checking account, with no minimum balance.
|| You want to earn interest and have other premium features.
|| You'd like an alternative to a traditional checking account
|Fee waived with:
||eStatements plus one of the following:
- Monthly Direct Deposit of at least $300, or
- Monthly average checking account balance of $1,500 or more, or
- Combined household savings, investment, and loan balances of $25,000 or more
|eStatements plus one of the following:
- Monthly Direct Deposit of at least $500, or
- Monthly average checking account balance of $2,500 or more, or
- Combined household savings, investment, and loan balances of $50,000 or more
- Direct deposit of at least $100, or
- 10 debit card transactions per month.
||0.05% APY on every dollar
- Overdraft from Savings
- Overdraft Privilege
- No FPCU fee at any U.S. or international ATM*
- Free FPCU-branded checks
- Incoming Wire Fee waived
- Free Partnership Rewards
- Transactions limited to the account balance, so you can never overdraw the account
- Keep only the balance you need on the card and reload when needed--perfect for students!
* eZCard not eligible for Partnership Rewards program.
|Rates shown subject to change without notice.
* The ATM owner may apply a fee.