Simplify the way you pay
So many of your daily activities funnel through your phone, so making purchases with it is natural. Start by opening your phone's digital wallet app and connecting your Financial Partners debit or credit card by photographing it. Then, all it takes is a wave over a merchant's reader to complete your in-store purchase.
The app never stores your financial information and merchants never see your card details, making the process more secure. Online purchases are just as easy and safe.
- For iPhone or Apple Watch, add your cards to the Wallet app.
- For Samsung Galaxy phones, add your cards to the Samsung Pay app.
- To use Google Pay, download the app on Google Play or the App Store, or visit pay.google.com.
Put it into action
- To use Apple Pay, hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the contactless reader. With your finger on Touch ID (for Apple Watch, double‑click the side button), hold the display up to the reader to complete your purchase.
- For Samsung Pay, hold your Samsung Galaxy phone next to the mag stripe reader of any compatible payment terminal, found almost anywhere where you can swipe a debit or credit card. Your device will vibrate and beep, confirming your purchase.
For more information about Apple Pay, take a look at Apple’s FAQs. For Google Pay, visit pay.google.com.. For Samsung Pay, visit Samsung Pay's Support page.
Don’t have an FPCU debit or credit card? Call us at 800.950.7328, apply for a credit card, or open an account online.