Financial Partners Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization and our purpose is to help our members achieve their financial goals. Established in 1937 and with over $1.2 billion in assets, Financial Partners continues to deliver legendary service to over 75,000+ members. We believe in Building Lifetime Financial Partnerships with our members and we are consistently finding innovative ways to make each experience easy and enjoyable.
Financial Partners Credit Union
is seeking an experienced, ambitious, and highly motivated individual with prior
branch management experience within the banking/credit union industry.
• Contributes to the achievement of corporate goals by driving the sales efforts of assigned branch.
• Monitor employee’s individual sales and referral results against set individual goals and provides regular feedback.
• Evaluates staff performance and identifies any need for coaching and/or training of sales skills, product knowledge, etc. to improve effectiveness in any aspect of their job responsibilities.
• Coaches and counsels direct reports, maintain performance records and conducts quarterly and annual performance evaluations.
• Monitors the member service skills of branch employees, providing or arranging for training and coaching as needed.
• Listen and ask questions to help develop financial solutions for our members through Mini-FiNaping.
• Open and close accounts following current Credit Union policies and procedures.
• Process mortgage and consumer loan applications, prepare documentation as appropriate and fund loans.
• Present and discuss features and benefits of all Credit Union products and services.
• Tele-market and follow-up on approved, unfunded loans, new members, and other available opportunities.
• Record and resolve member issues and advise management on operational issues.
• Maintain appropriate relationships with members and represent the credit union in a professional manner.
• Satisfactorily resolves member service complaints, both verbally and in writing.
• Responsible for the operational and security integrity of the branch.
• Conducts or supervises monthly branch self-audits.
• Ensures that general ledger transactions/errors are resolved promptly.
• Responsible for the results of branch audits conducted by Internal Audit.
• Efficiently manages staffing and scheduling within the approved FTE count.
• Manage and maintain operational integrity according to credit union policy and procedure.
• Function as necessary to support all branch capacities as needed (teller, new accounts, supervisor and manager)
• Independently manages and directs the numerous responsibilities of a full service branch.
• Continuously develops & cross-trains branch staff to efficiently perform delegated tasks & responsibilities.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Complete projects and assigned duties within specified time frames.
We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every Partner has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards. Financial Partners has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that partners will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or three year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Experienced with supervising staff in a retail environment. Two years minimum of supervisory experience working in a financial institution is preferred. Track record of great sales and service history. Familiar with back office operations (vault, negotiables, balancing general ledger accounts, etc.) Computer Literate- Word, Excel programs.
Here are some benefits of working with us:
• Competitive Compensation Program
• Comprehensive and affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Robust 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Development Programs
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Employee events
• Community support activities
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-950-7328.