Financial Partners Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization and our purpose is to help our members achieve their financial goals. Established in 1937 and with over $1.2 billion in assets, Financial Partners continues to deliver legendary service to over 75,000+ members. We believe in Building Lifetime Financial Partnerships with our members and we are consistently finding innovative ways to make each experience easy and enjoyable.
Assist and advise members in the selection and opening of all credit union accounts and loans. Make referrals to CUSO for financial planning, investments, insurance products. Present and explain the benefits and features of all CU products and services. Use all member interactions to identify current and future needs. Use consultative skills and closing techniques to obtain the member’s business.
• Listen and ask questions to help develop financial solutions for our members through Mini-FiNaping.
• Open and close checking, savings, money market, CD’s, IRA’s following credit union policies and procedures.
• Process mortgage and consumer loan applications, prepare documentation as appropriate and fund loans.
• Apply consultative sales skills with members and use credit reports to perform a credit review for members identifying cross sell opportunities.
• Present and discuss features and benefits of all CU products and services
• Use consultative closing techniques to seek the member’s business.
• Assist members in using convenient access services, such as Mobile, Bill Pay, Direct Deposit, E Banking, E Quest, PTM, ATM and shared branches.
• Educate members on all the services available to them.
• Telemarket and follow up on approved, unfunded loans, new members, and other available opportunities.
• Adheres to applicable procedures and applies good judgment when establishing new accounts, funding loans and accepting items for deposit to eliminate risk of loss to the credit union.
• Build multiple service profitable member relationships
• Prioritize and follow up on pending work and sales opportunities.
• Participate in SEG on sites with senior PBO/BM/BDO to present CU benefits, opening new memberships, accounts, loan applications and identifying cross-sell opportunities.
• May be required to support other branches when necessary.
• We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every Partner has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards. Financial Partners has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that partners will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required; Associate's Degree (A. A./A.S.) from two-year college or technical school is a plus.
• Minimum 6 months of related platform sales experience or financial experience.
• Internal partners must have completed the PBO I Job Family Certification and must be in good standing, with a minimum of 6 months in current position
• Good verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to read and write English. Must be able to input, extract and read data and Standard English on a PC.
Here are some benefits of working with us:
• Competitive Compensation Program
• Comprehensive and affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Robust 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Development Programs
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Employee events
• Community support activities
Equal Opportunity Employer