Financial Partners Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization and our purpose is to help our members achieve their financial goals. Established in 1937 and with over $1.2 billion in assets, Financial Partners continues to deliver legendary service to over 75,000+ members. We believe in Building Lifetime Financial Partnerships with our members and we are consistently finding innovative ways to make each experience easy and enjoyable.
This position is responsible for the sales and service functions at designated Select Employer Groups (SEG’s). Sells to and services new and existing members through needs based selling and business development activities. Integrates FPCU into campus culture by participating in sponsor events and representing the credit union in sponsor clubs and associations.
• Establish new membership accounts and loans through proactive sales activities.
• Exemplify the Sales & Service Standards outlined in APEX training and the CREDO.
• Learn and follow all CU policies and procedures, maintain logs on negotiable items, GL’s and checks received. Perform regular self audit.
• Open and close all FPCU account types with the highest degree of accuracy following credit union policies and procedures.
• Learn to originate and process consumer loan applications, draw documents, complete DMV paperwork and fund loans.
• Discuss Real Estate products and refer to Mortgage Consultant as appropriate.
• Track sales opportunities utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool. Document all member interactions and schedule for follow up activity.
• Use needs based sales skills to develop profitable relationships.
• Learn to identify and host effective business development events.
• Develop familiarity with CU services and educate our members on all the services available to them which add to the convenience of the credit union such as eBanking, eQuest, ATM and shared branch service.
• Utilize teleconsulting with members to expand relationship.
• Responsible for achieving production and success card goals.
• Participate in campus events such as new hire orientation, educational seminars, etc…
• Proactively distribute marketing collateral at assigned campus and network within the field of membership.
• Responsible for adhering to applicable compliance requirements pertaining to accurately quoting service and loan rates.
• Follow established guidelines for accepting items for deposit, establishing new accounts and funding loans to minimize risk to the credit union.
• Prioritize and follow up on work in process. Keep a neat and well organized work area.
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be self-directed with moderate supervision, and exercise good time management skills.
• May be required to attend meetings and participate in events, outside of normal business hours, to help increase awareness.
• Must develop good working relationships with on-site contacts to ensure Credit Union presence.
• Must follow all policies and procedures pertaining to designated worksite.
• We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every Partner has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards. Financial Partners has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that partners will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's Degree preferred. PC proficiency including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Needs based sales skills. Sales experience required, networking and presentation skills.
Here are some benefits of working with us:
• Competitive Compensation Program
• Comprehensive and affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Robust 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Development Programs
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Employee events
• Community support activities
Equal Opportunity Employer