Financial Partners Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization and our purpose is to help our members achieve their financial goals. Established in 1937 and with over $1.2 billion in assets, Financial Partners continues to deliver legendary service to over 75,000+ members. We believe in Building Lifetime Financial Partnerships with our members and we are consistently finding innovative ways to make each experience easy and enjoyable.
To assist members with the originating and processing of their real estate and home equity application and gathering supporting documents. Follow up and support referrals from the Call Center and Electronic Services Department; reach out to members and prospects to improve their financial position; and assist in training new partners with the origination process.
• Contact all web applications received via the web.
• Outbound calls to members with current FPCU loans that may be able to improve their loan program, payment or term.
• Assist with outbound call on members and prospects that do not currently have FPCU mortgage, including existing members, CUDL leads, CUNA leads and other leads as provided.
• Discuss loan options with members and input information into the processing system.
• Based upon the type of loan being requested: Verify and calculate income, cash reserves, property value and title, source of down payment, obtain and review purchase contract and/or escrow instructions.
• Contact member regarding loan approval and review any loan conditions.
• Originate new real estate applications in a timely manner.
• Return phone calls promptly.
• Ensure documents are reviewed and analyzed quickly to determine if additional information is needed.
• Originate real estate applications to investor, secondary market, FPCU and regulatory guidelines.
• Be knowledgeable of FPCU loan products and Underwriting guidelines.
• Review credit report.
• Review appraisal report and discuss with member.
• Assist with the ordering of supporting information from 3rd party vendors, such as title reports and escrow reports.
• Communicate status of loan with all parties involved in the loan transaction, member, real estate agents, escrow, accountants, referral sources, etc.
• Maintain member and operations communication and update loan notes in processing system.
• Identify sales opportunities and cross sell FPCU products and services.
• 1-3 of Mortgage Originations experience or related financial experience.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A./B.S.) from four-year college or university is a plus.
• Knowledge of real estate lending compliance and regulations.
Here are some benefits of working with us:
• Competitive Compensation Program including monthly performance incentive plan
• Comprehensive and affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Robust 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Development Programs
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Employee events
• Community support activities
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 1-800-950-7328.
Equal Opportunity Employer